Citizen's Advice is here, at St Swithun's Community Centre, every Tuesday will a drop-in 10am - 12pm.
Step - Up is here the first Tuesday of every month with drop-ins 9am - 12pm.
Community Pantry FAQs
• We are not a food bank
• We are a community pantry that offers shopping choices of frozen, dry and fresh produce each week. We do not choose your shop, you do!
• We are a member focused food provision where there is no limit to your membership time.
• We receive some donated food from Morrison’s, Wakefield Street Kitchen, St Catherine's Church Group. We purchase food from FairShare so that amazing quality food doesn’t go to landfill.
• Anyone who is feeling the pinch of living at present can join, we are all inclusive and do not discriminate against working people. We just require evidence of financial difficulties or a confidential chat about your circumstances.
• The fee to join is £5 this supports with our outgoings.
• The weekly shop costs £5 and on average this enables the member to receive products at cost price up to £30+.
• We won’t open every day, pantry days Tuesdays and Thursdays, but will be dependent on food deliveries/ staffing & volunteers.
• We have a limited number of memberships and if necessary will introduce a waiting list.
UKSPF Healthy Eating Project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
happy healthy holidays
@Eastmoor Community Project
Happy Healthy Holidays dates due to be announced soon!